Current employment opportunities at Trinity High School
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, transcripts, Diocesan
Teacher Application, and reference contact information to: President Nate Stanton, Trinity High School, 581 Bridge St., Manchester, NH 03104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trinity High School, a Catholic high school, located in Manchester, NH is seeking a qualified
dynamic French teacher for the 2023 - 2024 school year. The ideal candidate must embrace Trinity’s mission and Catholic identity and would be asked to become a vital part of the school community as well as the World Language department.
Teaching responsibilities may include French 1 to AP French. All Trinity teachers are expected to be comfortable using technology as
Trinity is a one-to-one school and implements Google Classroom and the FACTS management
Contact Theressa Risdal for information 603-668-2910 Ext. 218/ email@example.com
The Guidance Counselor's role is to support the college and career readiness plans of Trinity High School students through the implementation of a comprehensive four-year plan. This is an exciting and vital role in the Trinity community and a unique opportunity to develop leading-edge group, and individual programs focused on academic, college, and career success. The counselor begins by developing 4-year academic plans for all assigned students and assists them through individual, group and classroom guidance. The counselor also actively identifies and supports students in need of extra academic assistance by coordinating with our Admissions department and partnering with the Guidance team for ongoing data analysis. Accommodation/success plans will be developed and monitored for selected students. The Trinity Guidance department takes great pride in the level of supports we provide to our students - particularly around college and career development and helping our students develop faith, character and leadership.
It is imperative that the guidance counselor is supportive of Trinity’s Catholic identity and embraces and respects all Catholic values, teachings and traditions.
Essential Job Duties
- Provide all students with distinguished support in the development of their career and college plans that begins freshmen year and culminates with a well-planned senior experience.
- Ensure the development of four-year academic plans for all freshmen and transfer students and update the plan each year.
- In collaboration with the students, parents, teachers, registrar and administration; schedule all students in the most challenging curriculum appropriate to the student and communicate decisions effectively to students and parents as needed.
- Collaborating with the Guidance Department, develop new classroom guidance activities related to academic skills and career development.
- Conduct all classroom guidance activities related to academic skills, career development, PSAT interpretation, and college planning.
- Coordinate with our admissions department to enroll and schedule incoming Grade 9 and transfer students. Essential to this is reviewing transcripts, developing transfer GPA, developing 4-year academic plans and being able to effectively communicate the Trinity academic and college planning value proposition.
- Participate in all parent nights and foster open and positive communication with students and their parents/guardians.
- Serve as proctor for test administrations (ACT, SAT, PSAT, AP, etc.) which can include weekends.
- Identify students who require extra academic supports and develop individualized support programs.
- Assist Grade 9 and 10 students with developing activities to grow their self-awareness and community involvement both during the school year and summer.
- Support students in their social and emotional development needed for academic and college success
- Be active in the greater Manchester community in order to develop relationships with referral providers.
- Be a positive role model to students and coordinate with administration, teachers and parents in a positive, professional and friendly demeanor.
Please contact Theressa Risdal for more information- firstname.lastname@example.org