ANNUAL Golf Tournament
Thank you to our Event Sponsor,
Signifyd, Michael Liberty '99
Join us on Friday, August 6th! The teams may consist of four (4) golfers, it will be a scramble format. 50/50 Lucky Squares ($10 each) may be purchased on the morning of the tournament. Following the tournament, there will be the annual luncheon, contest winners announced, Lucky Square drawing and raffle drawings. The cost is $140 per golfer, $560 for a foursome.
Only Lucky Square and raffle money will be taken the day of the event. In addition to golfers, we are looking for sponsors.
Important Information (subject to change):
- All U.S.G.A. and local rules govern play, subject to a scramble format.
- Coffee & pastries will be provided during registration.
- Proper golf dress is required; collared shirts, no cut-off shorts.
- All players must use their own clubs and bag and not be handled by anyone except the player, no sharing of clubs.
- Double occupancy carts are permitted.
- No coolers or alcohol are permitted on the course. Beer carts and the snack shack will be open on the course.
- The post-tournament luncheon will be held in the banquet room.
Should you need additional information, you should contact:
Karen Weidner, Director of Institutional Advancement, email@example.com, 603.668.2910 x. 230.
We look forward to another great outing to continue the work of all those who have supported the
McHugh Family and Trinity High School over the years!
THANK YOU TO OUR 2021 SPONSORS!
Event Sponsor: Signifyd
TEE & GREEN SPONSORS
Brewitt Funeral Home, LLC
Cutting Edge Testosterone Therapy
Friends of Drakes Island-Class of 1986
Granite State Tire & Battery Co.