Becoming a Trinity High School student is more than merely submitting an application. It is a process for you to come to know our school and to decide if Trinity offers the kind of experience that you and your family will want to be a part of. We love our school, and we want every Trinity family to feel as we do.
Students come to us from 45 different schools and 39 cities and towns. Some travel great distances to be here. Others make great financial sacrifices to afford a Trinity education. They obviously feel Trinity is worth such efforts. They are committed to providing their daughters and sons with a high school experience based on faith, scholarship, and character. We know our school is not for everyone. We know some students are not ready to commit to the high expectations for achievement that separates Trinity from many high schools. We want you to get to know our school better and make a deliberate choice to apply to Trinity.
How to Apply
The Trinity application process involves three steps: completing the application form PDF, having your current guidance counselor complete the recommendation form (freshman or transfer), and taking the admissions exam. Scheduling a tour or shadowing for a day is a great way to begin the process of getting to know Trinity.
- Application for admissions for the Class of 2023 may be submitted
- November 7th at 7pm - 8th Grade Open House
- November 13th - Financial Aid Application Available Online
- November 17th - Trinity High School Placement Test 8am
- December 1st- Fast Track Admissions- Catholic School Auto Acceptance Financial Aid Application Due Date. Families who complete their financial aid application by December 1st will receive their financial aid packages on or around December 13.
- December 8th- Trinity High School Placement Test 8am
- December 13th- Priority Applications Due * Financial Aid Application Priority Date- Applicants who submit their financial aid application by this date will learn of their financial aid award with their admissions decision
- February 1st Admissions Decisions released for Class of 2023- Non refundable tuition deposit and acceptance of financial aid award is required by March 1, 2019
- Any student looking for admission to Trinity High School after December 13th are considered Regular/Rolling Admissions. Applicants will be granted admission to the school on a space-available basis and financial aid awards will be based on available funding at that time.
Call our Admissions Office at 603-668-2910, ext. 226 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the application form.
- Schedule a time to take the admissions exam.
- Schedule a Shadow Day
- Ask your school to complete the recommendation form.