Academic & College Planning
College planning and the college application process can be a daunting challenge for parents of high school students. With a lower student/counselor ratio than is found in many schools, Trinity counselors provide our students with more individualized support. They begin early, working with freshmen to help ensure that each student is on the right track toward college.
Parents and students benefit from ongoing workshops with our counselors throughout the four-year experience at Trinity. In this way, parents are never alone in this journey toward the next phase of their student's life.
Student support is always available through highly-available faculty, attentive counselors, academic coaching, and administration.
Success becomes the norm when students work in an atmosphere of support.
The Class of 2018
- 76 graduates
- 376 college acceptances
- 135 different colleges accepting
- $17,578,074 in scholarships
- 100% NH scholars
- 13% with STEM distinction
- 17% with ARTS distinction
- 32% with combined STEM and ARTS distinction
- 38% with no distinction
- 93% to four-year colleges
- 4% to two-year colleges
- 3% post graduate
College Planning Events for Parents
- Orientation & College Planning for Parents of Freshmen
- College & Career Planning for Parents of Sophomores
- College & Career Planning for Parents of Juniors
- College Financial Assistance Seminar for Parents of Seniors
- FAFSA Filing Sessions for Parents of Seniors
- Annual College Fair for All Students and Parents